Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Oh gosh, can you believe it? Christmas is only a week away. I can barely believe it myself. The year is slowly approaching its end, which is pretty saddening now that I think about it. There was a lot I wanted to do this year, but was unable to. One of the things I had wanted to do since a few years ago happened though, so there was some good to this year after all. I can only hope for more good things to come in 2014! Man it's going to take some getting used to.. 

Oh, by the way! Before I forget.. As a courtesy of The Sugar Garden store owner Eilfie, you get a free 500L in store credit as your Christmas gift from her! Only for VIP TSG members, of course. It's only available until the end of the month, so go pick up your store credit before it's gone! You wouldn't want to miss a free 500L, would you? Happy shopping! 

Outfit Goodies:

Skin: Delilah Skin Pure in Dew


Eyes: Wetlook in Silver

Eyeshadow: Night Makeup in Blue Eyes

Lips: Dolly Lipgloss Fine China in Stars **NEW**

Cardigan: Cute Cardi in Red
The Sugar Garden

Top: Scoop Neck Crop Top in Baby Blue
The Sugar Garden

Jumper Skirt: Sweetheart Suspender Skirt in Baby Blue

Tights: Winter Tights in Ruby **NEW**

Shoes: Olycena Bow Pumps in Tiffany

Photos taken at BOOM mainstore.

0 comments: