Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hi everyone! So I popped into G Field to see if they had anything new, and I saw some things I hadn't seen before. Soo, shopping trip! This isn't really a lolita look, but it can be used for one. I haven't really been feeling inspired to make new outfits (again) so this was a nice break to go "Oh, I know what to do for today!". I also went and got myself a new pair of the Slink hands. It was mostly because the ones I had were ticking me off when I was trying to change them back to appliers rather than just what I had made for something else. But it's nice to change things up once in a while, isn't it? I feel bad even going a few days without updating.. but I'm sure you all know how that is sometimes. I hope I get my funk back soon!

I've also been kinda "meh" because my internet now shuts off an hour earlier than usual. It's what it was planned to do before I had even gone to Massachusetts but I guess it's just now being put into effect. Ah well, I'll just have to try and squeeze in posts a little earlier.

Outfit Goodies:
Hair: Lyra 2 in Red
Rosy Mood

Eyes: Sleepy Green
The Sugar Garden

Coat: Winter Coat "Natalie" in Black
G Field

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands in Elegant
Slink

Nails: Winter Nail Set (Fifty Linden Fridays)
BOOM

Garter Socks: Army Girl Garters in Charcoal v2

Photos taken at Neva Sky Villi.

0 comments: