Friday, January 10, 2014

Hey loves! I finally got into C88 yesterday and surprisingly, I didn't get as much as I thought I would. I did buy Trompe Loeil's newest mesh house, though, along with a blouse. Which are both shown in the pictures~ Then I took a look at SL Fashion Week and bought a couple things as well. Next stop is the Seasons Story.. as soon as I can get in!

Outfit Goodies:
Face-
Eyes: Sorrow Eyes in Green GROUP GIFT
Dead Apples

Nose: Septum Piercing /METAL/
Suicidal Unborn

Lips: Dolly Lipgloss V3 in Metallic Pink NEW
Pink Acid @ SL Fashion Week LINK

Mouth: Kumaface in White Chocolate NEW

Clothing-
Blouse: Mary Pleated Shirt in Black Polka (Tucked) NEW
The Secret Store @ Collabor88 LINK

Skirt: Crepe Skater Skirt in Charcoal
The Secret Store

Socks: Black Nylon Socks w/ Lines
DeeTalez

Accessories-
Bow: Kawaii Bow
Forever Young

Poses-
FASHIONISTA Poses
FASHIONISTA Poses 02
Runway Poses
R.icielli

0 comments: