Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hey beauties! I'm still unsuccessful in trying to get into Seasons Story, so that will have to wait for a couple days. I'm a little bummed out about it! I guess it's a good thing I had back up outfits planned, though. Just in case I do get in.. I will be shopping to put together some looks! I did find some really cute stuff for today's look anyway, like Magika's new hair release and Amai's dango treats, which are super realistic to the point you may just want to reach your hand through the screen and eat it on the spot! They also come in a load of flavors for all you people who like something different! I hope you all enjoy today's simple but cute look!

Outfit Goodies:
Head-
Hair: Many NEW
Magika

Face- 
Eyes: Wetlook in Honey
The Sugar Garden

Blush: Makeup Blush 01

Lips: Subtle Lipgloss in Pink
Pink Acid

Mouth: Dango. in Demon Candy NEW

Clothing-
Top: Lolita Blouse in Pink
Violent Seduction

Shorts: Frayed Medium Denim Shorts

Socks: Angel Wing Socks in White

Heels: Posey Pumps in Salmon
BOOM

Accessories-
Nails: Slink Applier TRICOLOR -white-
(marukin) [fable]
(.vix) hands all over
..;;+O-turun+;;.. Free01 Box
//elephante poses// Here I Come
:.Fudge:. Opening Gift*

0 comments: