Monday, January 13, 2014

Hey all, today's kind of a short post.. I'm sorry! I've been having a lot of fun the past few days doing a lot of gacha shopping and overall just spending time with friends. On Second Life, of course! But I haven't forgotten you all, I hope you can forgive me! It's been keeping me busy and so has this Greedy Greedy game my friend purchased and put on our land. I also managed to get the full set of Tres Blah's vanity items, which was also thanks to said friend. I did a LOT of shopping, but unfortunately it wasn't for outfits, so I had to stick with what I had already bought to make something! Do I look like an ice queen? 

Also, I just wanted to note.. I was super wow'ed by this because I've never seen it happen before. My page blew up with views. I received over 450 views the other day!! Thank you all so much for your support. Without you, I wouldn't have come this far. ♥ Thanks for taking a look at my blog!

Outfit Goodies:
Head- 
Crown: Regal Crown in Silver/Mint GACHA
Violent Seduction

Hair: It's So Fluffy in Candy

Face-
Eyes: Murky Eyes in Forest GIFT

Lips: Honey Lipbalm 04
Essences

Clothing-
Dress: Holiday Dress in Mint
G Field

Stockings:

Feet-
Shoes: Wedge Pumps 2013 in Holiday Mint
G Field

Accessories-
Lollipop: Sucker. in Cotton Candy GIFT

Poses-
*:.:petit pont:.:* pose pack10 SGP(47-51)
:.Fudge:. Opening Gift* Cute Poses!
[ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] Thank you Posepack Gift

0 comments: