Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hey all! I added a few things to my page and I'm still feeling a little experimental so there may be other things to come. If you don't know what I mean, I made separate pages for my blogroll and the people I blog for! I hope you guys like how much cleaner it looks.

You know when you can't get any L and there's all sorts of events going on that you REALLY want to get things from? Yeah, that's me right now. I had to make do with some stuff I already had purchased previously to make this outfit! It sucks, but as soon as I can, I'll be getting some new things as well! I'll definitely be checking out the Cosmetic Fair and Kustom9 as well as purchasing the new Cute Azz which I fell in love with as soon as I tried it on. So I hope you look forward to my future blog posts with these items when I grab them!

Outfit Goodies:
Head-
Hair: Temptation in Bombshell Blonde NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Clothing-
Top: Lua's Cropped Shirt in Bow
The Secret Store

Shorts: Daisy Dukes in Checkers

Leggings: Leggings *glam* in Black
Izzie's

Feet- 
Shoes: Esper Short Boots in Black
Room of Amo

Poses-
{Pyra}

0 comments: