Friday, February 7, 2014

Do you get where the title came from? I hope so! It's a bad pun, I know. Last night I went gacha shopping! I got a bunch of stuff I'd been looking for and found a few things I wasn't expecting to get, for a price that was incredible. I also got the rares from ionic's previous Chapter Four round and the new one! I looove the mud house so much, it's not even funny. Then again I always love ionic's furniture. And now I am glad I own it! I may or may not take pictures with it sometime.. I'm debating moving back to Azure Islands, where I used to live a whiiile back, mostly because of having the land on actual ground! But that will be a couple weeks from now if it does happen, so we'll see~ That's the reason I mentioned it, heh. I just don't use all this space I have over at Bella Pointe. I love it here, but I have a few conflicts as well.

Right, so today I'm showing you a few goodies by Tokyo.Girl and some new stuff from tsg, sweet tart, Utopiah and W&R! Eilfie was a doll when I contacted her and helped me figure out what the issue was with the collar. I assume our shapes are far different, since it was buried inside my chest somewhere. /laughs I'm glad that got settled, since you get to see me show it off now! <3

Outfit Goodies:
{Accessories}
Collar :: Chained Hearts Collar - Black NEW
The Sugar Garden

{Clothing}
Dress :: boheme tunic - crosses NEW
::sweet tart:: {Suicide Dollz}

Socks :: Amour Socks {w/ White - Phat Azz Applier} NEW
Witches and Rats {With Love Fair}

{Face/Makeup}
Eyes :: ES12 . Crystal Brown Green
Tokyo.Girl

Lips :: My Matte Lipstick Blood NEW
Utopiah {Suicide Dollz}

{Head}
Hair :: Bing
Tokyo.Girl

{Feet}
Shoes :: Biyu Boots . Black
Tokyo.Girl

{Poses}
(marukin) fable
*:.:petit pont:.:* pose pack10 SGP(47-51)

In the background:
*ionic* coffee table & chairs set  (black)
++HY's++/2nd Anniversary GIFT

0 comments: