Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hi lovelies! Today is an adorable (and sexy) new release from Room of Amo for the AP.B[RED] Erotic valentine event! I guess the poses are kind of sexy too.. I know I'm a little late to announce it, but this event will run until the 14th, so make sure you get there in time if you want this sexy cute look! (The shrug is a release from Chary and is not included.) The shoes come from Tokyo.Girl, a store I'm happy to say I now blog for! There are a couple more outfits as well that I haven't pictured, you might like them as well! Here is your ticket. <3

Outfit Goodies:
{Eyes} Alaska~ Brown Eye
S0NG {kustom9}

{Hair} Rowan
TRUTH HAIR

{Outfit/Bunny Ears} bunny bunny girl.
{Room of Amo} {AP.B[RED] Erotic valentine}

{Poses} 12 Bunny Poses
Izzie's

{Shoes} Glowlita Pumps Black Pure
Tokyo.Girl

0 comments: