Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Do I look like a prince? Or a queen maybe? That wasn't my intention at first, it was just to make something that looked more like it was from the olden days somewhere because of the hair! But I guess maybe it turned out that way anyway! I'm showing off a couple new things that I got from Enchanted and We <3 Rp! Also Ghanima's new pretty Coven release, which I'm wearing the top part of! I was also going to be showing TSG's adorable new collar, but for some reason it wouldn't work? I relogged several times and tried attaching and detaching it, but nothing worked. /sadface Sorry, not too much to say tonight. Sort of short post I guess. Hope you enjoy today's look! Tomorrow/later on tonight is new Room of Amo. <3!

Outfit Goodies:
Crown :: Regal Crown Gold/Black RARE GACHA
Violent Seduction

Eyes :: obscurity Eye collection - 19 RARE GACHA
[theSkinnery] {The Chapter Four}

Hair :: Queen of the Court *Blondes* NEW
*Milk* {We <3 Rp}

Lips :: Matte Ruby Lipstick
Utopiah

Jeans :: Pants skinny and bootcut black
DeeTalez

Poses :: Neva - Pose Pack NEW
{Imeka} {The Chapter Four}

Shoes: Ribbon ballerinas black NEW
.Enfant Terrible. {Enchanted}

Top :: Coven (Black) Top NEW
+Blue Blood+

0 comments: