Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wow, it's already almost a week into February. Where did the time even go? .. Also, yayy! I finally got into the Fantasy Gacha Fair~ However.. a lot of the items looked to be WoW or some other random RPG oriented theme, so I couldn't really find myself too interested. I didn't even spent half of my L on this one. I played a couple times on certain ones for my bf (got him the rares for each one on the first try, too. Pretty awesome.) and then a little more than that on tsg's collar gacha for myself which was where I spent the most. I got rares three times in a row from that one too. Man was I lucky last night. I got a rare for every gacha I played. First time I've had such awesome luck. Hope it continues when the new round of the Arcade pops up in .. March? This post would have been done and up last night, but as you can probably guess, going to the Fantasy Gacha fair totally ate up that time, and then I headed to bed right after. So you get it now!

This post is mainly to show off Iki's 1L item for the Tainted Love hunt that you can find hiding in the store, which you probably guessed by the title. It has phat azz and tango appliers for all you lovely ladies that enjoy your butts and boobs. It has gorgeous texturing which is really nothing less than what I expected, considering the top quality of her store items. It's definitely top notch for a freebie item! So there you have it. If you love the bra/underwear, you may want to check out the hunt! Here is a link~

Outfit Goodies:
{Accessories}
Bow :: Gyaru Bow [black] 2 GACHA
Blah.

Neck :: Choker :: CREPUSCULE :: V.2
.:*LOULOU&CO*:.

{Clothing}
Bra/Panties :: Cameo Lingerie {w/Phat Azz/Lola Tango applier!} NEW
Violent Seduction {Tainted Love Hunt}

Shrug :: Coles Shrug (Black)
C h a r y. {THE BOOBIES SHOW}

Stockings :: Toeless Socks (black)
Forever Young

{Face/Makeup}
Eyes :: Obscurity eye collection - 14 GACHA
[theSkinnery] {The Chapter Four}

Lips :: Donut Glazed Lipgloss V2 - Dusty Barbie
Pink Acid

Skin :: Delilah Skin ~pure~ (blond)
.Birdy.

{Feet}
Boots :: ONS Boots - Ash
little bones.

{Head}
Hair :: Lisa Mesh Hair - Seafoam NEW
Wasabi Pills {fameSHED}

{Poses}
(marukin) fable

0 comments: