Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy March lovelies! So it seems as though winter is still clinging to the little town in New York that I live in. I'm not too happy about it, since usually the snow starts melting around now. Seems like maybe winter wanted to last as long as it could this year? This is the most snow we've had in 10 years.. I'd like to see it go away already. February was pretty hectic for me even up until the end..so I unfortunately couldn't find the time to fit in any more posts for the month, sorry about that. However that's finally come to an end, so hopefully I will be in the mood soon to pick up the blogging pace again. I doubt it will ever be as much as I used to, but we'll see if I have it in me I suppose.

This release is a warm and comfortable looking winter coat by Tokyo Girl called Lirit Coat. It comes with a HUD to control the color you want for the coat part, the lace part, and the cuffs. You can also tint them to whatever color you like, which I thought was pretty cool. You can wear these with your cute azz, though I'm not sure about the phat azz or the other new booties that came out. I'll be trying to sneak into the Arcade at some when it's a little less busy, so hopefully I'll have goodies to show you later on this month.



Outfit Goodies:
{Accessories}
Nails :: Monotone Slink Nail Applier
{mary cakes}

{Clothing}
Coat :: Lirit Coat
Tokyo.Girl

Socks :: Dripping Socks- Black + White NEW
{W&R} {Suicide Dollz}

{Face/Makeup}
Eyes :: Hime Eyes - Ocean
Buzzeri

Skin :: Maisie Skin ~Pure~ {Group Gift} NEW
.Birdy.

{Feet}
Boots :: My Winter Boots (brown)
*ionic*

{Head}
Hair :: [01] Mint
Magika

{Poses}
{W&R} Don't Cry - Pose 5
{W&R} Cutie Pie - o2 {Group Gift}
.mien. {troubled} 05 {One Word}
.mien. {belly dancer} 03 {TFC}

0 comments: