Monday, March 10, 2014

Hey everyone, sorry for blogging a bit later than I thought I would be. Ontop of my dad's death last month, my sister is now having health issues.. joy! She'll be needing surgery sometime this week as she has an abdominal mass that needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. If we're both not mistaken, it's been inside of her for years and years. It's now the size of (actually a bit larger than) a baby. If it's not enough for one family member to be worried about, it's another.. right? I'm just hoping the surgery goes well and there's no complications. Gotta hope for the best in everything even when your life's not going so well.

Anyway, so I recently got accepted by MotiAme to be a blogger, which I am really excited for. This is one of the newest releases for the Alice in RMK Gothic event. Here's a handy link for all of you who want to get your hands on this adorable outfit. You have until the end of the month to do so, so no need to rush. This post for today is short and sweet because it's late and I have a lingering headache, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! I'll try to fit in Room of Amo's release tomorrow~

Outfit Goodies:
{Body}
Eyes :: Sorrow Eyes - Brown GROUP GIFT
Dead Apples

{Clothing}
Dress/Outfit :: Jacket and Dress - Queen of Hearts NEW
MotiAme {Alice in RMK Gothic 2014}

Socks :: School-Line Knee Socks - Black
Edelweiss

{Feet}
Loafers :: School Loafer Black
Edelweiss

{Head}
Hair :: Coral - blacks & whites
TRUTH HAIR

{Poses}
{Imeka} Neo - Pose Pack

0 comments: