Monday, March 17, 2014

I went to see my sister in the hospital on her birthday and she's doing alright. She got released on Sunday, which is awesome, but she's still going to need a lot of help getting around and such. Today's post is new goodies from MotiAme and Chop Shop! The skirt texture looks almost like a real skirt, which was very surprising. You can get the lovely blouse and skirt from the new round of Kustom9 that started on the 15th! The poses I'm using in this one are by mien for an event called The Poser Pavilion which also started on the 15th and runs til the 10th of April.

This post is short, I'm sorry! I'll try to get some more pushed out during the week, but everything happening in my life has been pretty spontaneous. I'm also babysitting a couple days a week now. So we'll see what happens!

Outfit Goodies:
Blouse :: Sheer Blouse - Black NEW
MotiAme {kustom9}

Eyes ::  Real Deep Ocean {GACHA} NEW
!Chop Shop! {MadPea}

Hair :: [03] Shade
Magika

Poses :: {nouveau belle} NEW
.mien. {The Poser Pavilion}

Shoes :: Posey Pumps (pitch)
BOOM

Skirt :: Flared Skirt - Black NEW
MotiAme {kustom9}

0 comments: