Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hey lovelies! I keep making my posts later and later. I've been going through a lot again recently, but I'm definitely recovering well. Not too much to say about that currently. Sorry for a short post!

Today's new things are from Witches and Rats, MotiAme, and Pixel Geek! Hope you enjoy! 


Outfit Goodies:
{Accessories}
Collar :: Good Kitty Collar - Black {GACHA}
.tsg.

Face Tattoo :: Sweet Tiny Hearts o2
{W&R}

Nails :: Magical Girl - Slink Nails
{W&R}

{Clothing}
Top :: Look At Me - Mini Top
{W&R}

Jacket :: Denim Jacket - Black NEW
MotiAme {kustom9}

Skirt :: Lace Skirt - Black NEW
MotiAme {kustom9}

Leggings :: My heart holes leggings
{PIxel Geek} {The Ho Depot}

{Face}
Eyes :: Hime Eyes - Winter
Buzzeri

{Feet}
Shoes :: Cupid Creepers - Black
.tsg.

{Head}
Hair :: Mindy - Reds01
TRUTH

{Poses}
*PosESioN* Element Set
*PosESioN* Zen Set

0 comments: