Friday, May 23, 2014

Hiii lovelies! This post came out slightly later than I'd wanted it to.. but I have myself on a normal (gasp) sleep schedule, so I've been getting up early and going to bed early (or what is considered early, for me). I don't have my own land, but I set up a little display so you don't have to see all the silly things that appear in sandboxes. It feels more like home that way, too. Hope you all enjoy this post~


Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }
Headband :: Bleeding Heart Headband - Blue

Horns :: Demon's Halo. Ombre - Inusweets/Mint NEW RELEASE!
{Amai} new location!

Mouthie :: <3 My Furbaby. - Blueberry
{Amai}

Nails :: Slink nails Applier - Milky
*Fishy Strawberry*

Necklace :: choker-cosmos(blue)
*sakurako*

{ Clothing }
Top :: Little hearts top - pink

Dress :: *+RH+* Sweetheart Suspender Skirt [baby blue]
Bitter Bunnie Designs

Leggings :: Dirty lace leggings - Pink {w/ Phat Azz Applier}
{Pixel Geek}

{ Miscellaneous }
Hair :: Lisa Mesh Hair - Seafoam
/Wasabi Pills/

Shoes :: Jellybean Wedgies - Pink {for SLINK med feet ONLY}
.tsg.

Skin :: Delilah Skin ~pure~
.Birdy.

{ Poses }
.mien. [ only forever ]

0 comments: