Sunday, May 18, 2014

Heyyy lovelies, long time no see! I've added a little handy follow button so you can get updates from me whenever I blog! As you may have clearly noticed.. yeah, this place is not my home I usually take my pictures in. I'm not on very often anymore, so we figured it would be best not to pay for land we hardly use until we're back into SL for good! So I've taken these pictures in a sandbox I've been going to. 

I've been extremely busy the past couple of weeks and even moreso now that my friend from Texas is visiting! Though her visit will be over in a couple of days (she's been here since Tuesday), it's been loads of fun. Lots of showing her around and going to eat at some delicious restaurants has been a blast. I probably wouldn't be blogging until she left had she not stayed over at my sister's for the night. So you guys get a post! :D Yayy!

I hope you all haven't missed me too much. Holy crap, I couldn't believe how many of you wished me a happy birthday this year. It was amazing, and you're all so sweet to me. And oh my goodness, I have exactly 635 followers on my flickr. I could have never seen this coming. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you! I couldn't have asked for a better group of people! I'm trying my best to get posts in here and there once in a while just so you don't worry about me. The inspiration grows drier, I'm afraid. Today I have some new goodies from Chop Shop, Witches and Rats, MotiAme and Pixel Geek! A lot of new things for you lovely people to enjoy, so I hope you pick something up for yourself. <3

Outfit Goodies:
{Accessories}
Earrings :: Doll Earrings - Black NEW
{Witches&Rats} {Suicide Dollz}

Nails :: Monotone Slink Nail Applier
{mary cakes}

Piercing :: Septum Piercing /METAL/
Suicidal Unborn

{Clothing}
Bra :: Tube Top Bra - White NEW
[MotiAme] {kustom9}

Leggings :: Dirty Lace Leggings - Black {w/ Phat Azz Applier} NEW
{Pixel Geek}

Shorts :: High Waisted Shorts - White NEW
[MotiAme] {kustom9}

Top :: Sheer Blouse 2 - Black NEW
[MotiAme] {kustom9}

{Head}
Hair :: Whimsical
Magika 

{Face}
Eyes :: Universe in Your Eyes NEW
!Chop Shop!

{Feet}
Shoes :: Heart Heels (Black)
Violent Seduction

{Poses}
.mien. [ only forever ]

0 comments: