Sunday, June 1, 2014

Heyy lovers, happyy June! \o/ Bet you weren't expecting yet ANOTHER post from me so soon, huh? Well I finally got around to some shopping after months of not being able to, so I have another outfit ready and thought I would share! While I'm waiting for the Arcade to open like everyone else, I will likely not try to get in since we all know it's going to fill up within 30 seconds. I can wait to get what I want! Since I was able to go out to stores and buy some things, I stopped by BCC's newest land (last I remembered, they were somewhere else) and got distracted by the scenery. I decided to take my pictures there! Hope you all enjoy, and if you're going to the Arcade tonight, good luck! <3


Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }
Nails :: {romance me} mint <3 RARE GACHA
.mien.

{ Clothing }
Top :: Mary Pleated Shirt - Mint
The Secret Store

Shorts :: Poppy+Shorts - Snow
* VinCue ~

Stockings :: Thi-Hi Mint {with Azz appliers}
[Pretty Liar]

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: Ardent Eyes - Avada
Buzzeri {kustom9}

Hair :: Starry Eyed - Blondes
little bones. {kustom9}

Lips :: Wet Slick Lip Gloss - Spring Grass
Pink Acid

Platforms :: Ruffle Platforms - White {for SLINK flat feet}
.tsg.

Skin :: Coral - Artic 07 B {with SLINK hands/feet & Azz appliers}
-Glam Affair- {Collabor88}

{ Poses }
{Imeka} Neva

Pictures taken at Intro sim.

0 comments: