Monday, June 2, 2014

Yess even more blog posts from Saka! I'm trying to get back into doing them at least a few times a week. I'm feeling the inspiration like mad for sure after being asked to blog for two more stores (one of which I mentioned already). Today's outfit was thought up pretty fast, and I thought it looked hella cute. So I hope you do too~ I'm curious as to what you guys tend to prefer! Do you like darker outfits, or pastel colored ones? I know I've been doing a mix lately so I'm curious. Let me know! <3

Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }
Crown :: Regal Crown Silver/Light Pink GACHA
Violent Seduction

Glasses :: My Rockabilly Glasses BLUE GACHA
-UtopiaH-

Nails :: Winter Nail Set
*BOOM*

Ring :: Ring*Snow White* LB PRIZE
[LOVE SOUL]

{ Background Items }
*ionic* My bunk bed
*ionic* el armarito
Second Spaces - You Light Up My Ladder
Trompe Loeil - Enakai Wavebreaker

{ Clothing }
Blouse :: Lolita Blouse (Pink) {w/ Rigged Bow}
Violent Seduction

Dress :: rabbit dress (blue)

Socks :: Princess Socks - Solid Pink
.tsg.

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: Mori Eyes - Deep Blue (big shine)
.tsg.

Hair :: [03] Almonds
Magika

Shoes :: Lovely Creepers - Blue

Skin :: Luna :: A Tone {with SLINK/Azz appliers}
.tsg.

{ Poses }
{Imeka} Neo

0 comments: