Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Evening loves! <3 I'm close to 100 posts now, holy crow. This was actually an outfit I had actually made up a couple of days ago.. but then The Arcade started and I got distracted. Whoops! I'm still trying to be more active in my blogging and overall activity on Second Life. I'm going to do some shopping again after this and see what else I can find to blog. This location my pictures were taken at was pretty much on a whim. I was going through a list on plurk that people had posted for yardsales, and I fell in love with the scenery! Hope you enjoy the look for today!


Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }
Glasses :: My Rockabilly Glasses BLACK GACHA
-UtopiaH-

Hand :: Happy summer picnic ( Bluelemon aid) NEW RELEASE
VCO {The Arcade}

Nails :: Slink Applier TRICOLOR -white-
KOSH

Ring :: IceCream - Ring 09 - RARE GACHA NEW RELEASE

{ Clothing }
Top :: Mary Pleated Shirt - Black Polka
The Secret Store

Skirt :: Freshman Skirt - Black Tartan
*Fishy Strawberry*

Stockings :: Thi-Hi Charcoal {with Azz appliers}
Pretty Liar

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: Mori Eyes - Hazel
.tsg.

Hair :: [03] Unknown
Magika

Lips :: Overly Done Light Gloss - Punch {Tth}
Pink Acid

Shoes :: Privileged Wedges - noir/silver {for SLINK med feet}
Revanche

{ Poses }
{ C P } Ai Dollarbie / Money Dollarbie

0 comments: