Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Good evening and happy July! I got into the Manga Fair with a limited amount of L and still managed to almost break my bank! No thanks to these gorgeous shoes and adorable glasses. I know I'm also super late to blog this lovely kimono-esque item by Pixicat since the Arcade round for June just ended, but I honestly had no idea what to put it together with in an outfit before now! 

I thiink I'm going to start taking a small break inbetween posts every so often so I don't drive myself crazy! Making a post every night for weeks at a time can be really exhausting. Well I'll shut my yap now and get to the goods so you can grab this stuff! I will also provide a LM now that the event is actually open. <3 Read below to get it!



Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories } 
Glasses :: .Pekka. Kawaii Glasses - Black @ Manga Fair // NEW RELEASE
Head Bow :: +Spellbound+ Adored Bow 

{ Clothing }
Kimono :: -Pixicat- Oriental Kimono (Geometry) @ The Arcade
Stockings :: PANTSU*HUNTER lace stockings .noire. {w/ SLINK/Azz appliers}

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Dark Brown
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Momo // Pastels
Shoes :: *REIGN.- Wednesdays - Black @ Manga Fair // NEW RELEASE

{ Poses }
R.icielli - Model Poses

Photos taken at Baja Norte.

0 comments: