Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Good evening all! We're still getting a bunch of scattered thunderstorms around these parts.. They just keep coming and going. Some pretty wacky weather if you ask me! Hopefully it starts to let up soon so I can enjoy this month before it flashes before my eyes! Today I have a sexy new outfit to share with you all from Envious. I also have a new pair of eyes from S0NG and new hair from Truth! Hope you enjoy. <3


Outfit of the Day:
Collar/Arm Warmers/Dress :: Envious Creations Patience // NEW RELEASE
Hair :: TRUTH HAIR Blythe // NEW RELEASE
Head Bow :: :FY: Kawaii Bow
Eyes :: {S0NG} :: Circle Eyes ~ Brown Eye (group gift) // NEW RELEASE
Poses :: ::AW:: 4 free poses gift // [Expressive Poses] - Rita FREE
Shoes :: *REIGN.- Liberty Wedges- (MID)- White
Stockings :: :FY: Hellion Stockings {w/ SLINK/Azz appliers}

0 comments: