Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hello all! I hope your day/evening has been going well. Firstly, I just wanted to give you all a huge thank you and lots of hugs for your support! I've reached 800 followers on flickr; something I never thought I'd achieve! And I just passed 10k pageviews on the blog a couple days ago as well. I couldn't do it without the love of you guys, so thank you so much! <33

I have a couple things I wanted to show you guys forever ago, but I couldn't think of anything up until now, so I guess it had to wait a bit. Today I have a lovely new outfit by Envious! It has a mixture of pastels and some black in there as well. And crosses! I love me some crosses. I guess I could call myself the (self proclaimed) pastel queen at this point! ;D Jokes, I'm sure you all know by now that black is totally my color.

I'm also wearing these adorable bunny stockings that were available at the Manga Fair, which I'm not entirely sure if it's still going or not. I believe it may be going until the 31st of the month? Don't quote me on that. I also have these lolita-esque platforms from Project Limited~ I'm sure they would go so well with your adorable lolita dresses as much as an outfit like this. Keep reading to get the goods~


Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }
Blue Garter :: Violent Seduction - LBlue/Silver Vinyl Star Garter
Glasses :: .tsg. Megane Classic - Black @ The Seasons Story
Headband :: ::Envious:: Winged Headband [included in Pastel Queen] // NEW RELEASE
Head Bow :: .tsg. Gigi Hairbow - Eyeball Rainbow // GROUP GIFT
Nails :: Xanthe's Lovely lace
Pink Garter :: Violent Seduction - Pink/Silver Vinyl Star Garter

{ Clothing }
Top/Skirt :: ::Envious:: Pastel Queen // NEW RELEASE
Stockings :: ::Lethal Cove:: Bunny Rabbit Socks {w/ Wowmeh applier} @ Manga Fair

{ Miscellaneous }
Body :: ~ WowMeh - Silhouette
Eyes :: [Buzz] Crystal Eye - Pitch @ kustom9
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Bubsy // Pastels
Hands :: Slink AvEnhancement Hands Female - Relaxed
Feet :: Slink AvEnhancement Feet Female - Flat
Shoes :: {Mango Cheeks} Lola Platforms: Baby/Silver {for SLINK flat feet} @ Project Limited
Skin :: .tsg. Marina - Bust/Teeth // GROUP GIFT

{Poses} 
*PosESioN* Element Set
*PosESioN* Zen Set

2 comments:

Lili said...

OMG You know I'm a sucker for pastel! I love the pastel splashes with the black :D

Riri said...

Aw thank you Lili! <3