Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello lovelies! Seems like everyone is dying this year, it's really depressing. :'( This death in the family didn't hit me as hard because I didn't even get to meet him, so I'm doing oki. I hope you're all doing well and staying healthy! I dressed up all cute and stuff today, I hope you like it! So many new and cute things to deck your avis out with. :D I don't really have much to say (I'm sorry!) because I'm going back to FF 14 after this. Keeping reading for credits~

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Bone Accessory :: {Amai} Bone Decora. Sprinkles - Inusweets [RARE] @ The Gacha Mania // (GACHA) NEW RELEASE
Bracelet :: Sweet Thing. Strawberry Chocolate Charm Bracelet
Choker :: Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar @ La Metallique Fair // NEW RELEASE
Cupcake Hat :: Sweet Thing. Cupcake Disguise Mini Hat - Strawberry
Donut Ring :: _CD_ Donuts Silver Ring // GACHA
Earrings :: Sweet Thing. Strawberry Chocolate Earrings
Icecream Bag :: .Atomic. {Sunday Purse} - Pink
Icecream Clip :: Sweet Thing. Dipped White Chocolate Scoop Hair Clip
Icecream Necklace/Ring :: .Atomic. {Double Scoop} Necklace/Ring
Nails :: {W&R} Choco Yummy - Slink Nails

{ Clothing }
Blouse :: Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse (Brown)
Dress :: ~Sassy!~ Candy Dress - Chocolate
Stockings :: PANTSU*HUNTER milkshake stockings .pink. {w/ SLINK/Azz appliers}

{ Miscellaneous } 
Eyes :: !Chop Shop! Real Dark Cocoa
Hair :: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - tousled (browns HUD) @ The Theme Park // NEW RELEASE
Shoes :: Violent Seduction - Heart Heels (Brown)
Skin :: Essences - CHO Clean *doux* brunette

{ Poses }
(*ANGELICA) MAA...
++DESIRE++ Free Model Pose F06-10

0 comments: