Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Heyy everyone. It's a stormy day and- what? What's this? Saka's in lolita? Why yes, yes I am! It's been a while, hasn't it? I need to get rolling on my blogging, so a quick break from FF 14 was in order! This adorable dress just came out, so I had to share it with you! I also have a few other things to share as well that just came out recently! 

I also wanted to extend my sincerest condolences to the family of Robin Williams. He was loved by many. I grew up watching movies of his, so it is a terribly shocking loss. I wasn't even aware that he'd been struggling with alcohol/drug abuse until recently. Depression is something a lot of us go through, however.. so I can sympathize, and I definitely feel for him. I just hope he's resting in peace now, with no more pain.. </3

Sorry to cut short today, I have things to do (like FF) and I've been a busy gal! Keep reading for credittts.


Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Ears :: ::Envious Creations:: Chobit Ears // NEW(ish) RELEASE
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach Black Magic Nail Appliers @ Slink West // NEW(ish) RELEASE

{ Clothing }
Blouse :: Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse (Black)
Dress :: PANTSU*HUNTER yui dress .black. // NEW RELEASE
Stockings :: .Atomic. Scout Stockings - Pluto {w/ SLINK/Azz appliers}


{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: .tsg. Galaxy - Dark Brown
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Junko // Monochromes
Skin :: .tsg. Marina - Bust/Teeth // GROUP GIFT
Shoes :: REIGN.- DARLING WEDGES- BLACK

{ Poses }
Kirin - Haru/Anna Pose Pack

0 comments: