Friday, September 26, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15178788620/
Hope you're all having an amazing night! Or morning/afternoon/evening, whichever it happens to be in your timezone~ It turns out my boyfriend's stepdad may have a case of pneumonia. They're testing him to make sure that's not it since he had to get sent back due to difficulties breathing. Today just has not been a good year for many, huh?

Today's look was totally spontaneous because I needed something to go with these new and lovely shoes by L Warwick! So what did I do? Well I went to kustom9 of course, because I'd almost forgotten about this round. I'm also wearing a (gasp) new skin! It's not NEW, but it's new to me. I'll of course be sharing it with you all as well. Keep reading to grab all the goods! They're short today. <3

Outfit of the Day:
Bag :: .tsg. Gigi Bag - Black @ The Arcade
Collar ::  Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar
Dress :: =Zenith= Black Phase Dolly Dress @ kustom9
Eyes :: {S0NG} :: Anim~ Black Eye @ kustom9
Hair :: .Olive. the Anna Hair
Lips :: [Chickadee] Strawberry Lipstain
Nails :: alaskametro<3 SLINK manicure applier - Neutrals/Silver (Triangle)
Poses :: Kirin Poses - Asuka Pose Pack / Kustom9
Shoes :: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Divinity Series- Black (Slink) @ Candy Fair // NEW RELEASE
Skin :: [Chickadee] Rea - Porcelain - Med Brows {SLINK/Azz appliers}

0 comments: