Saturday, September 27, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15187099410/
Hey there my little pumpkins! How are all of you? :D I've been better, but I'm trying to see the positives. Been having some rl issues going on and also now my laptop being fixed may be delayed due to my bf's stepdad's failing health at the moment. Seems like he may be getting worse instead of better, which is unfortunate. I don't really speak to him or anything that much, but I do hope he recovers quickly.

I got accepted into the amazing Chickadee blogger group today and I'm super excited to be blogging for them because I adooore the skins they have out so far, and this means I may be switching out skins more often! I'm sure you're all tired of me using the same one over and over by now, so change is nice once in a while hm? Keep reading to grab today's look! xoxo

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
 Bow :: +Spellbound+ Adored Bow
Bracelet :: **RE** NOX Black Heart Bracelet
Garter :: *MUKA* Garter Love - Left
Glasses :: .Pekka. Kawaii Glasses - Black
Gloves :: -UtopiaH- My Black Symbolic Fingerless Gloves [Skull] {SLINK applier}
Nails :: {MC} Slink Fingernails "Monotones": One Heart
Piercing :: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Metal] *Mesh*
Purse :: {Mango Cheeks} Lockhart Purse: Night/Silver
Wrist Wrap :: !dM Lolita - wristWrap **STORM**

{ Clothing }
Top :: *BOOM* Dead Cute Tank {Fifty Linden Fridays}
Shorts :: * VinCue ~ Poppy+Shorts - Raven
Stockings :: .DirtyStories. LaceUp Socks

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: [Chickadee] Bloom - Forest
Hair :: .Olive. the Nyhm Hair {kustom9}
Skin :: [Chickadee] Sera - Fire II {The Gathering} // COMING SOON!
Shoes :: FLite. x REIGN Creepers Black {SLINK Flat}

{ Poses }
oOo Studio: Bianca {Fifty Linden Fridays}

0 comments: