Monday, September 29, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15202194570/
Good evening and happy (or not so happy, hopefully it is) Monday! I've got some new stuff to share with you all tonight~ I know that Halloween is still a month away, but I can't help but feel the spirit of Halloween early! No thanks to stores having goodies out wayy early.. ahem. Also totally not because the lovely stores I blog for are in the spirit early as well. >_> Nope, never. -laugh- I was tempted to make this post after Hocus Pocus, because it kind of looks like my avi is casting a spell~ Or maybe not, and I just happened to get that song stuck in my head.

Today's newness is by Pantsu Hunter, Envious, Wicked Peach, and Chickadee! Lots of new stuff, huh? I managed to snag the sweet rare from taketomi's machine too, so I'll be showing that off in the next look. Keep reading for the goodies, they're short today!

Outfit of the Day:
Blouse :: Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse (Purple)
Dress :: PANTSU*HUNTER little witch dress {RMK Halloween Market}
Eyes :: [Chickadee] Bloom Eyes - Grape
Hair :: [taketomi]_Kakoa_SweetPrincess_Fatpack RARE {The Gacha Mania}
Hat :: PANTSU*HUNTER little witch hat {RMK Halloween Market}
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Allsorts Nail Appliers {Candy Fair} / COMING SOON!
Poses :: Overflow Poses - Pack Gift 4 / The Beat Dies -Lalochezia- Static Pose Set
Shoes :: ::Envious Creations:: Jealous Nature / NEW RELEASE
Skin :: [Chickadee] Sera - Porcelain - NB {The Gathering} / COMING SOON!
Stockings :: -UtopiaH- My Double Garter Stockings {SLINK/Azz}
Wrist Wraps :: !dM Lolita - wristWraps **STORM**

0 comments: