Wednesday, October 15, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/14920015953/
Heyy all! I'm going on vacation for a week starting Friday to Atlantic City in New Jersey. I'm a bit anxious because I hate being away from home, but I'll be with family, so hopefully I'll be okay? I'm going to miss you guys while I'm gone.. I'll be sure to blog tons and tons for you when I get back, because there are SO many things I'm looking forward to coming up, and one of those is the Bloody Horror Fair! I got so excited, I guess I made some Halloween outfits early? -laugh- All in the spirit of Bloody Horror Fair, of course. This is quite different than my usual though, I'm sure many of you who have been following me for a while noticed this. At least I hope so!

So here I am sharing with you all, and I'll be putting up a link to the fair as well, as soon as it starts! It will be very soon, actually. Keep reading to see a preview of what the awesome fair has to offer. <3

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Arm Guards :: .DirtyStories. Skeleton Shoulder pads {Bloody Horror Fair} / COMING SOON
Bracelets :: **RE** NOX Black Heart Bracelets
Crown :: Ariskea {Cruor} The Dammed Crown {Bloody Horror Fair} / COMING SOON
Earrings :: :FY: Rib Cage Earrings (black) RARE {Bloody Horror Fair} / COMING SOON
Garter :: .MS. Sexy Leather Legstrap - Noir
Hair Bow :: {Mango Cheeks} Punkin Hairbows: Night / TSS GIFT
Mace :: *katat0nik* (blackout) Heart Mace
Nails :: *Epic* Slink Nails! {Melty}
Necklace :: {W&R} Croix Necklace - Dark o1
Piercing 1 :: -SU!- Bonny Piercing /METAL/
Piercing 2 :: *P* Facial Piercing U1 ~8 Metals~
Rings :: -UtopiaH- My Big Plastic Heart Ring Raven

{ Clothing }
Stockings :: ::GLAM:: Skeleton Tights Appliers [Physique applier]
Shorts :: Tee*fy Sahara Shorts Black
Top :: *BOOM* Parental Advisory Tank

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: NOCTURNAL VISION -#2 w/Black Sclera Eyes
Eyeshadow :: [KoKoLoReS] BP - Smokey Eyes - plum {Cosmetic Fair} / NEW RELEASE
Face Tattoo :: {W&R} Sweet Tiny Hearts o2
Hair :: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - The Witching Hour / NEW RELEASE
Hair Base :: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - The Witching Hour - base black 001 / NEW RELEASE
Lipstick :: -UtopiaH- My Matte Lipstick Noir
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) MingMing :milktea: [Physique/SLINK appliers]
Socks :: -Pr!cK- Corset.SocK [ BlacK ] [SLINK High] {Bloody Horror Fair} / COMING SOON
Teeth :: Cain - Realistic Vampire fangs
Wings :: [LDP] Death Angel Wings {Bloody Horror Fair} / COMING SOON

{ Poses }
*CS* Who's Bad {Bloody Horror Fair} / COMING SOON
*CS* Smile Child {Bloody Horror Fair} / COMING SOON

0 comments: