Tuesday, October 14, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15345822818/
Hey lovelies! I don't know how many of you know of the lovely miss Lindsey Stirling, but for some reason the song immediately popped into my head while I was making this outfit, so I'm going to share it with you all! Hopefully you are as amazed as I was when I first heard her amazing violin skills. The song is simply breathtaking, but let's get to the blog post for now, shall we?

As I'm sure you're all dreadfully aware by now, Candy Fair is coming to an end! You have just 3 days left to get rolling, so make sure you grab whatever it is you happened to miss if you haven't already. Or go back and double check just to be sure you didn't miss anything! While Candy Fair is coming to an end, there are more amazing events taking its place, and I'll be sharing a couple of those with you soon! Keep reading to get the goodies and of course, the really nice song 'Shatter Me'. <3

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Earrings :: Sweet Thing. Eclipse Post Earrings, Fairy Forecast / GIFT
Eyeball Decora :: {Amai} Spoopy Eyeballz. <3 & X Pink {Cure Con 2014} / NEW RELEASE
Nails :: (*ANGELICA) SLINK NAIL POLISH "SWEET" #Dot-p
Ring :: Sweet Thing. Eclipse Ring, Fairy Forecast / GIFT
Staff :: ALTAIR* mahou shoujo .pink. RARE / NEW RELEASE

{ Clothing }
Dress :: ::Zup:: Mesh Belted Dress *Pink Bubblegum* / NEW RELEASE
Stockings :: [I<3F] Linah Stockings - Pink

{ Miscellaneous }
Brows :: .tsg. Baby Brows *tintable*
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) TRIENDL EYES #candy
Hair :: .Atomic. {Hair} Sugar Coated - WildOmbres {Candy Fair}
Shoes :: *REIGN.- Wednesdays- Bubblegum
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) MingMing :milktea:

{ Poses }
Kirin Poses - Aya Pose Pack
Kirin Poses - Momo Pose Pack *TTS Gift*


0 comments: