Monday, October 13, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15521224381/
Happy early morning to all you east coast people out there! I planned on getting this post out a little earlier, but my boyfriend pulled me away to play some games for the night. No worries, I'm making sure I get the post out anyway so you have something to read before you go to bed (or work, or school, or whatever, wherever you live). Somehow out of pure luck I suppose, I managed to get into C88 and The Seasons Story! So I'll have a few things to share from there eventually, though I really didn't find much that interested me personally.

I've got some new things to share, of course! Gonna be a quick post though because it's almost 4AM here. Keep reading to see what they are, and grab them if you so choose. <3

Outfit of the Day:
Bracelet/Ring :: -Buttery Toast- Chained Heart - Black (Bracelet & Ring) {The Big Show}
Dress :: *GF*[Mesh] Elwyn Outfit -vamp- {Mystic Realms Faire}
Earrings :: Noodles - Sailor Kitty Black RARE
Eyes :: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Dark Brown
Hair :: little bones. Nightingale {FaMESHed}
Horns :: .PANIK. Horns Flowers - Pastels - Onyx {The Seasons Story} / GIFT
Nails :: alaskametro<3 polish - "Midnight" matte
Necklace :: lassitude & ennui Bird of prey necklace - black {Mystic Realms Faire} / NEW RELEASE
Shoes :: lassitude & ennui Gothique heels black / black (Slink high) {Mystic Realms Faire} / NEW RELEASE
Skin :: [Chickadee] Aer - Porcelain - Dark Brows

0 comments: