Tuesday, October 28, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15467996310/
Hey there SSLF blog readers! I hope this text isn't too bright for your eyes. This isn't really a Halloween look, but I wanted to share it anyway. <3 I surrounded myself in my cafe area on the land because the dress made me think of a cafe server. Unfortunately I didn't have a tray to go with it. </3 Sorry for the short post! Just gonna lead you straight to the credits now, so don't forget to keep reading! <3

Outfit of the Day:
 { Accessories }
Bow Ring :: [LOVE SOUL] Ring*Snow White*
Collar :: .:Buttery Toast:. Sir Fluffybutt - Teal
Earrings :: .:Buttery Toast:. Music to my ears (Teal) / NEW
Garter :: .:Buttery Toast:. Olivia - Teal
Nails :: alaskametro<3 polish - "Mint" French

{ Background / Poses }
Chairs/Table :: *ionic* garden set table & chairs.
Flowers :: {af} Lustful Lilacs
Green Icecream Tray :: 8f8 - 19. IceDreams Green Ice Cream Display
Icecream Display :: 8f8 - 32. Vintage Ice Cream Machine
Icecream w/ Cone Tray :: 8f8 - 35. Liar Liar Pants on Fire! - SECRET
Macaroon Tray :: -tb- Pastry Mania - Macarons 2
Photos :: *ionic* I love you, lets go! / take me out tonight
Pink Icecream Tray :: 8f8 - 17. IceDreams Pink Ice Cream Display
 Pose :: Kirin Poses - Hikari Pose Pack / K9

{ Clothing }
Dress :: *Cila* Cafe Princess [can be worn separately] {Xiasumi School Festival Cafe} / COMING SOON

{ Miscellaneous }
Body :: Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Eyebrows :: [Buzz] Talia Eyebrow - Tintable
Eyeshadow :: [Buzz] Late Night Shadow - Aqua
Eyes :: [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Ocean {More Sparkle} [M]
Hair :: .Olive. the Miranda Hair - HUD 3
Iceskates :: The Secret Store - Ice Skates - Mint Polka
Skin :: .tsg. Luna :: A Tone
Teeth :: Cain - Realistic Vampire fangs

0 comments: