Monday, October 27, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15023679403/
Good afternoon loves! How is everyone today? Halloween is almost here already.. and so is the end of the year. It feels like just yesterday the new year began. Where does the time even go? I got some pictures from my land today, yay! Although it took forever, I hope the fog gives it a nice spooky feeling to it. My laptop has not been fixed yet, but I'm hoping that it will be sometime soon, since I was told it would be done on the weekend.

I don't have too much to say for today's look, but I have some new goodies from a store I just got accepted into the other night and I'm excited to blog for her! Anyone heard of Buttery Toast? If not, you will have by the end of the credits (she has lovely accessories <3), so keep reading!

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Bag :: *MIMOSA* Emhy Bag (MUSTACHE) - RARE
Bracelet :: .random.Matter. - Arabella Bracelet - Pink
Choker :: .random.Matter. - Arabella Collar - Pink
Earrings :: -Buttery Toast- Music to my ears - Black / NEW
Face Piercing :: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Metal] *Mesh*
Glasses ::.Pekka. Kawaii Glasses - Black
Nails ::[Simply Chaotix] High Shine - Slink Appliers
Ring :: Adjunct - Harajuku Ring - 2 
Wings :: -Buttery Toast- Flutter Fancy - Black / NEW
{ Background / Pose }
Cemetary :: ..: NEW Chez Moi :..  Cemetary Spooky
Fog :: !Pandemonium Mist Ground
Pose :: Overlow Poses - Gift

{ Clothing }
Pants :: The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Black Denim
Sweater :: :FY: Skelly Hoodie (white) {Bloody Horror Fair}

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyeshadow :: [Buzz] Nyx Eyeshadow - Nebula {Cosmetic Fair}
Eyes :: {Dead Apples} Almost Human Spiral - Turn It Off {Cosmetic Fair}
Hair :: [LCKY] Lucy // Rainbow Pack
Shoes :: :.Envious.: Vega Heels / NEW
Skin :: Essences - CHO Clean Browless *doux*

0 comments: