Thursday, December 18, 2014

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15862062537/
Hello hello~ I got my PC to work right again somehow, so yay for that! Considering my bf's laptop is starting to bite the dust.. and would you know, my laptop is STILL not fixed. -laugh- This means I don't need to take breaks between blog posts now, thankfully. I'm mostly caught up now too, yayy! I have a lot of things to do again later today and not much time to blog if I don't get it done now. I'm just gonna lead you straight to the credits! There's also a song to go with this post too. :D Enjoy~

Outfit of the Day:
Antlers :: {Amai} Sweet Fawn - Bone @ The Gacha Mania / NEW
Boots/Gloves/Hair Bow :: Sweet Thing. Cutie Santa @ TLC / NEW
Dress :: *katat0nik* (Cherry - standard) Fitmesh Dress
Eyeliner :: #adored - metallic liner - red
Eyeshadow :: {Wicked Peach} - Winter Solstice 4 @ Midwinter Fair / NEW
Eyes :: !CS! The Devil in Disguise Red @ Gothmas by Gaslight / NEW
Hair :: [KoKoLoReS] Hair Pippa - blondes HUD / NEW


0 comments: