Saturday, December 20, 2014

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16066181631/
It's been one SL problem after another and I again was close to giving up.. but then I remembered that I could just go to an older version of SL since everything else failed to work, and so I did! So you get pictures! And I get to be happy! Let's hope I don't have to stress out over blogging again hm? 

It sucks because I have have these pictures ready DAYS ahead of time, then something happens each time. </3 Not this time SL! You can bite my pixelated butt! ..I hope you enjoy today's look! Keep reading to grab the goods!


Outfit of the Day:
Antlers :: {Amai} Sweet Fawn - Onyx @ The Gacha Mania
Boots :: .tsg. Madame Boots - Black
Bracelet :: pr!tty - TSS - Bangles - Black [7] / FREE
Earrings :: .random.Matter. - Abaddon Earrings - Black
Eyeliner :: {Wicked} Peach - Khol Eyeliner 5
Eyes :: .tsg. Snowfall Eyes - Dark Brown
Game Ring :: NOMAD // Silver Gamer Ring .002 @ Level Up
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Bubsy // Pastels
Heart Ring :: REIGN.- Darling Ring- Heart (Black)
Lips :: {Wicked} Peach - Pleasure Lip Stain -2
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Slink Mani/Pedi - Winter Solstice @ Midwinter Fair / NEW
Necklace :: claMberry. Christmas Kawaii Necklace Penguin
Poses :: -TSH- Shrug Static Pose (Free Gift) / FREE
(*ANGELICA) IDOL #5
Skirt :: [MotiAme] Simple Flared Skirt - Black
Stockings :: ~Cannibelle~ Big Stripe Stockings
Studded Bracelet :: a m o r o u s // You // Bracelet / FREE
Sweater :: :FY: Snow Baby Jacket (black) @ Winter Trend SL

0 comments: