Sunday, December 28, 2014

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16130608112/
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for taking such a long break this time (1 week isn't that bad.. right?) but as you may have expected, the holidays are a busy time and I've also been playing lots of League of Legends because soo many things have been up with SL for me and I can't seem to fix them. It's a wonder I even got a blog post in to be honest with all the crashing and burning that's been going on. It's been disheartening me and making me not want to blog, which is a huge shame isn't it?

I managed to get a blog post for you lovelies to look at anyway, and now I'm off to play some League! Special thanks to my computer for cooperating enough for me to get pictures. -laughs- Hope you enjoy the look~


Outfit of the Day:
Backpack :: -Buttery Toast- Dream Chaser - Pink @ OneWord / COMING SOON
Boots :: .tsg. Gyaru Knee Boots - Eggshell
Bow :: -Buttery Toast- Magic girl - White bow
Dress :: *katat0nik* V.3 Snow Doll Outfit / FREE

Gloves :: *katat0nik* Slink Bear Glove Applier @ Collabor88
Hair :: Clawtooth: Fade Into You - Wheat
Nails :: *Fishy Strawberry* Slink Fingernails Applier  - Milky HANDS

Necklace :: ALTAIR* daydream necklace .pink. @ OneWord / COMING SOON
Poses :: [KoKoLoReS]{three}pack 002 / (.vix) hands all over ~ FREEBIE!

0 comments: