Thursday, January 1, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15982990059/
My loves! It's a brand new year already! I don't do resolutions, but for those of you that do.. good luck! With this being a new year, I'm excited to give you some brand new goodies from Oneword! Oh I can hardly contain my excitement.. there are SO many good things to show you~ I hope you'll keep reading because I have plenty to share, and there will be even more coming  your way! <3


Outfit of the Day:
Chair :: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Agathes Dreamy Armchair @ Oneword / NEW
Dress :: Moon Amore - One Word Dreams Dress 
@ Oneword / NEW
Eyes :: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Pitch @ kustom9
Eyeshadow :: {Wicked} Peach - Eye Makeup - I Dream In Color 6 @ Oneword / NEW
Hair :: .Olive. the Anna Hair  *GG* Dec 2014 / GIFT
Head wings :: Sweet Thing. Pastel Pink Angel Minis
Necklace :: ALTAIR* daydream necklace .pink. @ Oneword / NEW
Poses :: //elephante poses// Dream About Flying @ Oneword / NEW
(*ANGELICA) IDOL POSE PACK
Shoes :: Sweet Thing. Pink & White Sweetheart Booties
Socks :: .tsg. Princess Socks - Solid White SLINK
Wall Shelf :: -ATTIC- I Wish Shelf Plugged (Pink) @ Oneword / NEW
Wand :: .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Dream Maker~ pink} scepter @ Oneword / NEW

0 comments: