Wednesday, December 17, 2014

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15860387037/
Today has just been.. INCREDIBLY frustrating. I won't bore you with that on my blog, but if I had gotten anymore frustrated (as if that's possible) I would have probably given up on blogging for another week or two due to the issues I was having on SL.. When something else goes right for me, something else decides to go wrong. Ugh!!

Anyway.. I have a bunch of new things to share and both my desktop and my boyfriend's laptop were determined to not let me get them out to show you but I BEAT IT. That was basically the gist of my frustration today. And now I'm sooo annoyed, I'll just let you keep reading for credits. Time to cool off.. -sticks head in the snow- ;~;

Outfit of the Day:
Antlers :: {Amai} Sweet Fawn - Bone @ The Gacha Mania / NEW
Candycane :: *MUKA* Candy Cane / FREE
Eye Makeup :: {Wicked Peach} - Season's Greetings - Jolly @ TLC / NEW
Eyes :: !CS! Christmas Ghost Black @ Gothmas by Gaslight / NEW
Hair :: Magika [Hair] Almonds [HUD 03]
Leggings :: alaskametro<3 "Nikki" leggings - Sterling @ anyBODY
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Slink Mani/Pedi - Frozen @ 30L Midwinter Fair / NEW
Penguin :: +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Plumpy Penguin @ The Arcade
Poses :: !bang - stands 420-429
Shoes :: Livalle Ambrosia -Platform Wedges- Silver Sparkle
Sweater/Shirt/Shorts :: [MotiAme] Cardigan Coat / Denim Shorts @ kustom9 / NEW

0 comments: