Friday, April 10, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/16919801319/
It finally feels like spriiing! I'm so excited. It's been in the 50s the past week or so and we even got a little thunderstorm the other day. I've been cleaning the upstairs at my mom's the past couple of days because my allergies are out of whack and even the stuff I have to combat it hasn't been helping. But having the window open and getting a fresh breath of air after the clean up has been doing wonders. Although my arms hurt from having to lift some heavy stuff, I'll live! And it feels nice knowing that someone truly appreciates my cleaning. <3

I felt like doing a look with my two favorite colors today; black and red! It made me all happy to do it because I haven't really been doing anything like this lately.  Feels nice to do darker posts once in a while especially when they look a little asianesque. I hope you enjoy it! Flickr pic will be a little late today since I'm headed to my sister's. Mwah! ♥


{ credits }

decor.
Bookshelf :: LAQ Decor ~ Brown - Glass Cabinet
Chair :: Trompe Loeil - NYC66 Chair Red
Divider :: xin. chinese divider
Sofa :: Trompe Loeil - NYC66 three cushion seat red
Table :: *ionic* Barcelona table (wood)
Tatami :: Tatami by Abadutiker

outfit.
Boots :: .tsg. Preppy Boot - Black
Dress :: [MotiAme] Strappy Suspender Skirt @ The Seasons Story / NEW
Eyes :: [Buzz] Aura Eyes - Demon {Large}
Glasses :: .tsg. Shy Megane - Black *deco*
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Cherry hair [Hunt Lovers hunt] / FREE
Hand Tattoo :: .Chu. Little Stars Tattoo
Hair Bows :: -Nomi-Lolita Pearl Bow Black RARE @ Kreepy Kawaii / NEW
Pose :: [KoKoLoReS] Portrait me pose pack @ Pose Fair / COMING TOMORROW!
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) APRIL :latte: #6 girly pink (t) RARE @ The Seasons Story / NEW
Socks :: .Atomic. Foxy Socks - Black

0 comments: