Sunday, May 10, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/16887139234/
Happy Mother's day to all of the mother's out there! I hope you all had a great one. <3 My sister took me and my mom to a fairly new frozen yogurt place in town and they had a special today where mothers get theirs free, which was pretty cool. I had some kind called mousse melon, and it was DELICIOUS. Soon after, there was a big thunderstorm. -laughs- We still had fun though! On Friday this week I have a psychology appointment and the races start up. I've been pretty anxious about it for a while so I'm not sure if I will get another post in before then but I'll try to! Wish me luck and stuff! Today's my last look for Oneword, which ends in just 5 days, so get down there if you haven't already! I made it nice and dark to go with the "darkness" theme! Hope you all enjoy~


{ credits }

decor.
Cage Chair :: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Dark was the Night @ Oneword
Carpet :: URBAN DAISIES - MONTANA RUG * black hex
Desk & Desk Accessories :: [noctis] Black Butler desk set w accessories
Floor Basket Decor :: URBAN DAISIES - POLAROIDS & NOTES in WIRE BASKET black
Mirror :: [Black Tulip] Looking Inside - Mirror Oneword
Pouf :: Pouf - Black {me+purple}
Vine Deco :: TMC - Dark Fantasy Vines (secret bonus item!) @ Oneword

outfit.
Ankle Wings :: {Scene} - dark Angel ankle wings slink @ Oneword
Collar :: ALTAIR* kitty collar .impure black. @ On9 / NEW
Crown :: lassitude & ennui Foreboding - crown - black @ The Secret Affair / COMING MAY 15th
Earrings :: .Chu. Screw You Earrings - Black @ Suicide Dollz / NEW
Eyes :: AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye @ The Chapter Four / FREE
Flashlight/Pose :: elymode: Light In The Dark (poses & flashlight) Oneword
Hair :: pr!tty - Lara - [Brown B]
Heels :: *Cila* My Angel heels Pure @ We <3 Rp 
Necklace :: lassitude & ennui Foreboding - pendant - black @ The Secret Affair / COMING MAY 15th
Shirt :: :FY: Megan Tank Top (black) @ The Thrift Shop / NEW
Shorts :: .tsg. Fancy Shorts - Pink
Socks :: +ILO+ Knee High Socks
Sweater :: .tsg. Bunny Bomber - WhitexPink

0 comments: