Sunday, May 17, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/17777712132/
Morning early blog readers! I know it's not that early, but I woke up a lot earlier today after getting some sleep early last night. Tomorrow my grandma is coming here from Florida to visit! We're going to be super busy more than likely, so I'm getting a blog post done today despite saying "see you next week", since I totally forgot that was happening this soon.

I have a few new goodies for you today! Kawaii Project opened a couple days ago and man is everything cute over there, including the top, shorts, and nails I'm wearing today. Hope you enjoy!


{ credits } 

Choker :: MONS / MESH - Kitty Choker (silver)
Eyes :: .tsg. Snowfall Eyes - Dark Brown
Garter :: Sweet Thing. Sakura Pentagram Trick Garter
Glasses :: .tsg. Mirai Glasses - Pink
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Alice hair
Mesh Head :: .tsg. Tsu Mesh Head X Tone
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi - Cherry Picnic- @ Kawaii Project / NEW
Necklace :: ALTAIR* ouija necklace .pink.
Phone :: .tsg. Keitai Smart Phone Sweets Decoden RARE
Platforms :: +ILO+ Boppers [White]
Pose :: //elephante poses// Addy #6 
Shorts :: Sweet Thing. Sweetheart Shorts - Passion Pink (w/ Patches) @ Kawaii Project / NEW
Socks :: .tsg. Princess Socks - Pink
Top :: Sweet Thing. Sweetheart Top - Purity II @ Kawaii Project / NEW



Photo taken at Eclectica

0 comments: