Thursday, May 21, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/17944518055/
Hello loves! I almost thought I had to go on a hiatus for a bit because my laptop's wireless card died out completely today. But, lucky me, I happened to have a wireless adapter lying around! Totally fixed that problem in a second. And the signal is much stronger, so no big loss there. Speaking of dying.. I've heard that the owner of Alouette who was very sick just passed away. I never knew her personally, but I feel sad in knowing, since I had heard from plenty of people that she was a sweet lady. She was very talented, and I loved all of the items she made. I'm glad that she is no longer suffering, and was able to be with her boyfriend before it happened. May she rest in peace. </3

Speaking of summer, I've got a lot of sweet treats for you today! I wanted to make this look more lolita because it's not complete without a blouse/top over it, but I didn't have anything that looked right to go over the dress. Boo. D: The dress is still fantastically cute, and if you keep reading, I'll tell you where to get it along with the other new goodies. Hope you enjoy!


{ credits }

Bracelet :: -Nomi-Dessert Lolita-Berry Heart Bracelet @ Kawaii Project

Dress :: -Nomi-Candy lolita berry-m Rare @ Kawaii Project
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Zakira hair @ CYOT 
Hair Bow :: -Nomi-Lolita Pearl Bow Pink
Horn :: Sweet Thing. Lil Unicorn Horn
Icecream :: Pink Acid Ice Cream Fun - Cup - Pink @ IDK
Macaroon Ring :: -Nomi-Dessert Lolita-Macaron01 Berry @ Kawaii Project
Necklace :: Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Digital Pet Neck (Donuts)
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi - Cherry Picnic- @ Kawaii Project
Pose :: //elephante poses// Feel The Releease #5
Shoes :: Sweet Thing. Sweet Doll Heels - White
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) MINA :sugar: @ Kawaii Project
Socks :: +ILO+ Knee High Socks


Photo taken at offbeat

0 comments: