Tuesday, May 26, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/17498739404/
Hello hello! It's pretty early for me this morning. Happy late Memorial Day since I didn't get to post this yesterday (and happy birthday to my mom!). I managed to come down with yet another cold after recently getting over the other, which is very rare but equally as awful. I haven't dealt with this in ages. It's been bad off on and on, but I think after taking some much needed rest, it's sweating itself out so I can feel halfway decent enough to do a blog post before the end of the month! Still in some pain though. D:

I have some more goodies from the Kawaii Project that I'm posting just in time before it ends on the 30th I believe? Don't forget to go there if you haven't already. I've also got a hair for the Cosmetic Fair, which also ends on that date (if not the 31st?). Hope you enjoy the post! I hope to be able to start catching up with upcoming events very soon. :D


{ credits }

Backpack :: ALTAIR* candy backpack .bubblegum. @ Kawaii Project
Bracelet :: .tsg. Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow
Dress :: Sweet Thing. Cleo Dress @ Kawaii Project
Earring :: {BunBun} Bun Earings
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Beki hair @ Cosmetic Fair
Mesh Head :: .tsg. Tsu Mesh Head X Tone
Nails :: (*ANGELICA) PROFESSIONAL NAIL ART - "PETAL*3tone"
Necklace :: .tsg. Sweetheart Necklace - Pink
Pose :: Le Poppycock *Don't Speak* TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift



Photo taken at {Imeka}

0 comments: