Saturday, June 13, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/18598413459/
Greetings! How is your weekend going? It's hot and it's humid over here, I've heard it's quite the same in other parts as well. Hopefully if it's really warm over there, you're staying cool and hydrated! I hope I'm not overwhelming anyone with how often I'm posting to catch up on everything! There's so many new things and events I need to cover so I'm trying to get on everything I can~ I don't want to overwhelm myself!

Alice in Sexyland just started yesterday and there is a LOT of things to cover, so I'll be doing that for you guys soon since it only lasts until the 26th. Don't forget to visit and get something you might enjoy for yourself there! Kawaii Project starts in 2 days as well incase you needed a reminder! Let's get to the goodies~


{ credits }

Boots :: .tsg. Preppy Boots - Black {tinted}
Collar :: ::TI:: Made Collar - Black {Alice in Sexyland} / NEW
Cover :: Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway - Sun Cover {The Arcade}
Glasses :: Fawny - Sunshine.Glasses {Cosmopolitan}
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Astarte // Grimoire : Complete / GROUP GIFT
Headband :: Atomic {Morbid Unicorn} - Silver Horn
Lounge Chair :: Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway - Willow Chaise {The Arcade}
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi - Wonderland - SLINK {Alice in Sexyland} / NEW
Pose :: _CS_ Lady of the Night
Septum Piercing :: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style18) black
Stockings :: -SU!- Lady Rebel Nylon Tights #06
Skirt :: Goth1c0: Pitchfork Set - Plaid Red Skirt {Suicide Dollz}
Sweater :: Goth1c0: Pitchfork Set - Black Sweater {Suicide Dollz}
Tent :: Ariskea [ Porcelain]  Beach Calm tent {The Arcade}

0 comments: