Sunday, June 21, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/18842916318/
I've got everything I need right here, why would I add you to that list and take away from the value? Ha. I actually hate people who have that kind of attitude. If your items are more important than the people in your life, you probably will find you don't have many (if any) friends close to you. Makeup is one of those things I really enjoy and have a silly little collection (nowhere near as big as this) but it made me think of those beauty gurus who have a full vanity of it and I'm just like "whoa" so I did something similar. I feel bad for them when they have to go through and figure out which ones aren't good anymore or which they've never used and don't want to keep anymore. -laughs-

Hello all! Originally, I had no plans to post today, considering what it happens to be in America on this day, but I pretty much have no free time to take off because I need to cover Alice in Sexyland before it closes on the 26th. It's all good though, I'll take a little break once the events I need to catch up with are all done! Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the posts. I almost named this 'yin and yang', I wonder if it would have been a better title?


{ credits }

decor.
Bottle Set :: -tres blah- Jolie - Hair Products {The Arcade}
Compact/Lipstick :: -tb- Vanity - Compact RARE
Dish Deco :: -tb- Vanity - Platter of Treasures
Eye Set :: -tres blah- Jolie - Eye Makeup {The Arcade}
Jewelery Stand :: -tb- Vanity - Jewelry Tree RARE
Lip Balm Case :: -tres blah- Jolie - Lip Balms {The Arcade}
Makeup Bag/Lipsticks :: -tb- Vanity - Makeup Bag RARE
Makeup Organizer :: -tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Organizer / FREE
Makeup Set :: -tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Clutter {The Arcade}
Makeup Tower :: -tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Tower {The Arcade}
Nailpolish Bottles :: -tres blah- Jolie- Nail Polishes {The Arcade}
Powder Set :: -tb- Vanity - Toiletries
Purple Makeup Bottle :: -tres blah- Jolie - Vintage Bottle {The Arcade}
Round Perfume Bottle :: -tres blah- Jolie -Round Bottle {The Arcade}
Soap Container :: -tres blah- Jolie - Savon De Tres Blah {The Arcade}
Train Case :: -tres blah- Jolie - Train Case {The Arcade}
Vanity :: MudHoney Priya Vanity

outfit.
Bows/Crown/Dress/Wand :: :::insanya::: Cosplay Queen of Hearts - Black {Alice in Sexyland}
Cat :: Fawny - Baby Kitty.Gacha - Milk (Common) {Shiny Shabby} / NEW
Earrings :: .Keystone. Occult Earrings - Onyx
Flats :: [QE] Studded Mary Janes {Alice in Sexyland}
Hair :: [DUE] Rose
Nails :: #adored - back to black mani
Pose :: *EverGlow* - Onyx 06
Socks :: *MUKA* Thigh Socks

0 comments: