Tuesday, June 23, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/18916077388/
Is it just me or is everything getting bigger in here?.. Hello all! This is most likely going to be my last exclusive Alice in Sexyland post (although probably not my last post to include the items from there) because I need to finish up with MIZU, and also Oneword is starting up again on the first! Guess what else is coming next month? MANGA FAIRRR! I'm super excited for everything to come, and I can't thank these event designers enough for letting me blog their beautiful items. I hope you look forward to them as much as I do!


{ credits }

Bracelet :: ALTAIR* bell bracelet .silver. {Origami} / COMING SOON, FREE!
Chair/Table/Tea Set :: AviCandy Sexy Alice - Photo Prop - Table and Chair {Alice in Sexyland}
Drink Me Potion :: the pose shop. drink me {Alice in Sexyland}

Drink Me Necklace :: Astralia - Drink me Necklace {Alice in Sexyland}
Eyes :: [Buzz] Bewitched Eyes - Chocolate
Hair :: Magika [HUD 02] Reading
Heels :: [Mundos] Wonder Heels Slink {Alice in Sexyland}
Library Background :: AviCandy Sexy Alice - Photo Prop - Drink Me Walls {Alice in Sexyland}
Nails :: A*S Fingernails ::Slink applier::
Pink Roses :: [Black Bantam] Rose Decal - Pale Pink Rose {The Fantasy Collective} / NEW
Pose :: PURPLE POSES - My Alice {Alice in Sexyland}
Top/Skirt :: {dollle*} 111 Alice Costume - Pink {Alice in Sexyland}
White Roses :: [Black Bantam] Rose Decal - Dusty White Rose {The Fantasy Collective} / NEW

0 comments: