Thursday, July 23, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/19961362671/
Hey loves <3 Since the day I made that pretty outfit with Fawny's new gacha for The Epiphany, I decided that maybe I did actually like doing things a little more fantasy-like sometimes. I used to think I'd never dwell in that territory, but yet here I am enjoying it a lot more than I expected. This new hair by Ayashi got me in the mood for another fantasy pic, so I just went with it and also picked up MUKA's gorgeous slink footwrap, because it matched the outfit so well. Everytime I search up a place to take a picture for my blog posts, my breath is taken away at some of the ones I find. Today was one of those! Maybe you'll have a look around yourself to see what I mean? 

I hope you enjoy the look for today! I may be taking a small break since I'm all caught up and then some on my blog posts. Hope you enjoy~


{ credits }

Bracelet :: Fawny - Sweet Rose.Bracelet - Black
Eyes :: [Buzz] Crystal Eye - Sapphire
Feet Wrap :: *MUKA* Feetwrap Rosa Dark
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Sirena hair {TFC} / NEW
Head Accessory :: Fawny - Sweet Rose.Wreath - Black
Nails :: Veechi - Tokyo Nights Nail Polish {Manga Fair} / NEW
Necklace :: lassitude & ennui Torc necklace - dragon black
Pose :: . Infiniti . - On the Floor 
Ring :: [MAGIC NOOK] Sweet Thing Ring (Silver) MESH
Shorts :: Fawny - Brave Soul.Bottom - Black
Skin :: [PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure
Top :: Fawny - Sea.Princess Top - Black



Photo taken at Garden of Whimsy.

0 comments: