Friday, September 4, 2015

 « midnight gaming 🎮 »
Hello friends! Ready for fall? Or all that pumpkin spice stuff? We even found pumpkin spice flavored bread.. Today is my last day at the racetrack and I woke up early enough to get a post in before I head off. Hopefully it's a good night, cross your fingers for me! 

Today's blogpost was basically a mimic of what I pretty much do irl almost every night and it went so well with Oneword's theme for this round, gamer! Usually around midnight, or a little earlier depending on when my boyfriend takes my laptop to play Skyrim, I'll pull out my 3DS and chill the rest of the night before I go to bed. I thought it was a relaxing setting, so I wanted to recreate that here! And yes, I did get into the Arcade! I also got into the Chapter Four, so I'll definitely be blogging some of that for you guys as well~ Hope you guys enjoy!


{ credits }

decor.
Bed :: Trompe Loeil - Nesting Bed Galaxy {The Arcade}
Books :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Charmed Books {The Arcade}
Boxes :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Nesting Boxes Set {The Arcade}
Bra Deco :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Brassiere {The Arcade}
Brushes :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Brushes {The Arcade}
Chair :: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Pacoman Ballchair {Oneword} / NEW
Cocoa :: dust bunny . warm cocoa {The Arcade}
Credenza :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Credenza (Closed) {The Arcade}
Game Controllers :: .snaphappy. Vintage Controller Vintento 84 Black {Oneword} / NEW
Macaroon Deco :: Ariskea [ Little Austen ] Macarons  [Fraise]
Makeup Bag :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Makeup Bag {The Arcade}
Perfume Bottle :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Perfume {The Arcade}
Photo Trio :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Trio {The Arcade}
Rose Vase :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Roses {The Arcade}
Stool Deco :: dust bunny . blanket stool {The Arcade}
Wall Shelf :: 5. Apple Fall Book Shelf

outfit.
Bracelet :: ::TI:: My Hands Wings - black
Hair :: [LCKY] Vitty ~ Oreo {The Arcade}
Hair Accessory :: .tsg. Rose Accessory - White
Panties :: Veechi - School Girl Panties
Portable Game Console :: Birdy - The Gamer - Console - Foxy - 2
Stockings :: .Quirky&Dreamsicle. - Sweet Tooth Stockings/Garters
Tattoo :: Bella Elephante - Pixel Heart {Oneword} / NEW
Top :: Gamer Girl Tank - Lucky CC {Oneword} / NEW

0 comments: