Monday, October 19, 2015

 « dango »
I keep getting in a mood where I have an outfit all ready, but then suddenly I don't like it anymore or just want to change into something else and end up ditching the original one. I want to make sure I keep the quality of my photos up though! If I'm not satisfied, I feel like you as the viewers won't be either. Maybe I'm just overly picky with my photos lately, but I hope you enjoy them regardless!


{ credits }

Bira Bira || .tsg. Kanzashi Bira-Bira - Silver
Ears || [CX] Dark Fluffers . free~
Eyeliner || [Buzz] Gel Liner - Lilac
Eyes || (*ANGELICA) TSUYA EYES #sepia
Hair || [^.^Ayashi^.^] Stella hair {wayward halloween} . new~
Hair Accessory || Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon. Hair sticks
Handheld Dango || Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon Odango
Kanzashi || HK October Kiku (Chrysanthemum) Kanzashi
Lips || {aii} + Geisha's Kiss Red +
Mouthie Dango || Plethora - Mochi Dango - Classic
Nails || *::.who what.::* ...in a bottle - Double choco Nail- . free~
Okobo || Tentacio & antielle. Okobo (Sky)
Pose || IDK_Pack70_05
Socks || .tsg. Princess Socks - Pink
Tail || Sweet Thing. Black Neko Tail
Yukata || Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon Lolita Yukata Sweet

0 comments: