Wednesday, October 7, 2015

 « m y s t i c a l »
Hello hello~ Here I am trying to get a blog post done in the afternoon and it ends up being the evening again.. It was a bit chilly and dark today, which made me a little sad. I had a lot of fun last night though, when I was out shopping with the bf. We ended up getting Halloween costumes! Although I'm pretty sure we won't go out trick or treating, we probably will end up hanging out with friends and having a good time. Anyway! Pink Acid has these really new unicorn horns out and I just kinda went with the flow and made myself all mystical looking. I topped it off with one of Ayashi's new and adorable hairs. I hope you enjoy! <3


{ credits }

Collar || ALTAIR* kitty collar .impure white.
Eyes || {S0NG} :: Gata Eye // Moon
Garter || ALTAIR* memoria garter .white
Hair || [^.^Ayashi^.^] Mihoko hair {ROMP} . new~
Headwings || Sweet Thing. White Angel Minis
Necklace || .Atomic. {Unicorn Horn} Necklace
Ring || REIGN.- Darling Ring- Unicorn Silver RARE
Shoes || ALTAIR* nightmare heels .white x silver. slink mid
Skirt || Sweet Thing. Unicorn Princess Skirt
Tattoo || ISUKA - Dragonscale - Faded
Tears || ALTAIR* loony's delicious tears
Top || Sweet Thing. Unicorn Princess Top
Unicorn Horn || Pink Acid Magical Unicorn Halo Crown - White Glow {we <3 rp} . new~

0 comments: