Wednesday, December 23, 2015

 「last minute shopping」
Anyone guilty of waiting until the last minute to shop for gifts? Personally, I try to get them out of the way around the beginning or middle of the month so I don't have to worry about it later (especially if you're sending stuff out to people in other states and they take a few more days to reach people around the holiday season unless you pay a lot!). Sometimes it can't be helped though, especially if your budget is tight until the holiday approaches! This year I couldn't get anything out until after the 20th, but a day after Christmas to get a package isn't so bad, right? My waifu was also a bit late to send hers out, but we should both receive them by the 26th! I'm excited. :D

I've got new stuff to share from Quirky and Black Bantam today! I wanted to get another post in before I most likely take another break til after Christmas! I guess it depends on how busy I am. We'll see. <3 Happy Holidays loves!


{ credits }

Bag || [Black Bantam] Continental Caged Bucket Tote/Purse - Coal {shiny shabby} . new~
Boots || {Livalle} Nymph -Lace-up Boots- Winter
Choker || . Quirky . - Jade Collar - {kinky monthly} . coming soon~
Earring || #adored - winged earring - gunmetal
Hair || TRUTH HAIR Bernadette [Hat] -variety HUD- . subscriber gift~
Jacket || ISON - occult jacket -Maitreya- (black)
Jeans || *JB* Cuffed Jeans - Maitreya
Nails || .tsg. Almond Nail - Jewel Decora
Pose || //elephante poses// Alana #5 . group gift~
Septum Piercing || TABOU. Dotty Septum - Silver
Top || Blueberry - Tank Top - Maitreya . group gift~

0 comments: